Boursin Cheese Pasta
You know what’s crazy?! We used to live in a world where
cell phones didn’t exist, the internet was not a thing, and when it finally
was, you got CDs in the mail from AOL giving you free time! Facebook, Twitter,
Instagram and TikTok didn’t exist!
Todays world is filled with so much social media that a lot of people
these days rely on that just to get through the day, or kill time when they’re
bored. Me? I use it to find new recipes
to try out and share with you, the good, the bad and the ugly!
It appears 2023 is bringing on the carbs! The first recipe
was pasta, I recently made homemade macaroni and cheese, homemade bagels, and
now this recipe once again contains pasta.
This recipe is one that the girls and I have been seeing all over TikTok
and have been itching to try. So, we did! And it did not disappoint! I think
that the best part about this is, is that it’s versatile and you can add in or
take out things that you don’t like. Next time I think I’ll add chicken and
spinach!
The TikTok
Famous Boursin Cheese Pasta
Ingredients:
- 2 – 5.2 oz packages of Boursin Cheese – Garlic and Herb
- 2 – Pints Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
- 3-4 – Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 – Cloves of Garlic (minced)
- Salt and Pepper
- ½ - teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 10-16 oz of your favorite pasta – we used spaghetti
- ½ - Cup of reserved pasta water
- ¼ - cup fresh basil – we did not add this… we aren’t huge fresh basil fans
- 1 – cup fresh baby spinach – I forgot this at the store so I will have to add it next time
- ½ - cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Put the two rounds of Boursin cheese and tomatoes into a 9x13 baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil, a generous amount of salt and pepper, garlic, and red pepper flakes
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- While that is baking, bring a pot of water to a boil. Don’t forget to salt the water. Add in your favorite type of pasta and cook according to the package instructions.
- Remove ½ cup of water and set aside to add to the sauce.
- Drain the pasta.
- Once the tomatoes are done roasting, toss with the cooked pasta and reserved ½ cup of pasta water. Add in the spinach. ( I would have added the spinach, but I totally forgot to grab it at the store.... So next time!)
- Sprinkle with fresh basil and parmesan cheese and ENJOY!
** Notes **
- Next time I will try either penne pasta, or I saw someone make it with Tortellini, which might be amazing!
- I do recommend the parmesan cheese! I tried it first without it, but with it, it adds just that little extra something that you didn’t know it needed.
- This is so good the next day!
So as always, if you try it, let me know! I love the feedback
and opinions!
Comments
Post a Comment