SO! I broke down and bought a new mixer... my life felt incomplete without one in the house and lord knows I cant go a week without baking now a days! So I decided today was the day I would break that bad boy in with 2 new recipes, 1 is more of a trend and one was a totally new one that I COULD NOT wait to try!
Whipped Coffee:
The first recipe that I used this bad boy for was whipped coffee. Apparently this is a new trend at home to try for quarantine, however I believe that this trend has been around for a while.
Now I like coffee, but this was super strong and honestly only can handle the small cup I made. What I will say though is that if you like your coffee with creamer, add it to the milk portion of the whipped coffee because that was a total game changer. I didn't use creamer, I actually used Mio Energy in the Iced Vanilla Java flavor... Yes I overloaded myself on caffiene and i proboaly wont sleep tonight, but trust me it was worth it!
Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp- Sugar
- 2 tbsp- instant coffee
- 2 tbsp- boiling, or hot water
- Milk
- Creamer of choice
- Ice
Directions:
- In a bowl add your sugar, instant coffee and water.
- Use your hand mixer, or if you have an arm of steel, mix together until light and frothy.
- In a glass, add ice, milk and creamer of choice.
- Once the mixture is frothy spoon on top of your milk and creamer.
- Give it a stir, and enjoy!
Cookies and Cream Cookies:
This recipe has been sitting on my Pinterest board probably since I got a Pinterest account, but when in quarantine you find ways to make things out of what you have! I dont always have all of these ingredients, but the only thing I needed to buy from the store was the pudding mix... and let me just tell you, these cookies make me want to take the whole pan of them and hide in a locked room and eat them all myself 😂 Seriously I have had to hide them from my kids lol!
Ingredients:
- 1 cup- Softened butter
- 1/2 cup- brown sugar
- 1/2 cup- sugar
- 1 (4.2 oz) pkg- Oreo Cookies and Cream pudding
- 2- eggs
- 1tsp- vanilla
- 2 1/4 cup- flour
- 1 tsp- baking soda
- 1 cup- white chocolate chips
- 15- Oreos- coarsley crushed, you want big chunks.
Directions:
- Cream the butter and sugars together in a mixing bowl, once creamed, add the package of pudding mix and mix until well blended.
- Add in the eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Next add in the flour and baking soda. I added the flour 1/2 cup at a time.
- Fold in the cookie pieces and chocolate chips.
- Drop the cookies onto a greased cookies sheet. I use a rounded tablespoon to measure out my cookie dough and I line mine with parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.


These cookies are literally heaven in your hand....ooohhh my goooodness.
ReplyDelete